8/2/11

Where I Work

I realize that with three posts today, it might seem like I'm not doing much work, but actually the opposite is true. I have been here since early this a.m. cranking out very heady and detailed proposals (yes, many, plural) and so just when my eyes seem almost permanently crossed, I take a break for goodness sakes and jot a few notes on my blog. Consider them my smoke breaks if you need to...

Today in honor of my new camera and all of the aforementioned work that I'm doing, I will share a quick 360 view of where the magic happens every day. Enjoy.
the steps right outside my door- which i love because i am able to chat with every single person that comes up or down them all day long. and you can be sure i do.
the view just to my right, my calendar and montage of Davis and Bennett pics that i need to update.
looking straight ahead, again incorporating my best pictures. most people can't see them when they walk in, but i can and that is all that matters. oh and if you look carefully, you can see my boot lamp sitting up on top of my cabinet. what a beauty, that boot lamp.
and the view just to the left, including the door, the paint can wall, and the stairs.

also, my best buddy oscar sits next to me, so that is probably the best part of my set up. most of the other people in my area aren't the best conversationalists- so i'm generally the loudest. imagine that.

1 comment: