8/14/11

We Miss Carrie!

Carrie came over last Friday to say goodbye before heading to Dallas. All along, I knew Davis would be so excited to see her, but in the past two weeks, he has cried any time someone comes over and he thinks I might leave...so I started to worry that he would cry when she got here, just because he thought I was leaving. I couldn't have been more wrong. We opened the door and the second he saw Carrie he began to grin from ear to ear and sort of scrunch down and clench his fists with excitement. He was SO THRILLED. The whole time she was here- he kept running to her and giggling and it just made my heart melt. Carrie has been so great to Davis, and thereby, to all of us. And I've been so glad to get to know her. Good luck in Dallas, Carrie. Keep in touch. We miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment