7/27/11

Trying Something New


Sort of cheesy, but also awesome. So here goes, a list:

1) That Davis officially calls me "mommom"
2) That I get to spend Fridays with Davis- love it!
3) Pickle Twang. The obsession is back.
4) Royitos salsa. I might have a problem. I can't stop.
5) Shania Twain music.
6) That Rosie, the cleaning lady, is coming Friday.
7) That I have really funny and smart friends at work.
8) That my mom watches Davis on Thursdays.
9) That last night when I went in to check on Davis, he was bare bottomed, had peed all over the place, but was sleeping like a snug little bug without a rug.

2 comments:

  1. I like your list! :) Shania Twain has a lot of good music.
    Since I first write to you I will take the freedom to ask; do you know someone who needs an au pair? I'm a 18 years old girl from Norway who has finished high school. I'm accepted by AuPairCare in the U.S. and STS in Norway. Here is the link to my profile at AuPairCare's website: http://www.aupaircare.com/aupair/834859

    ReplyDelete