7/20/11

Okay, Okay

"Suck it Pollyanna" was a little strong. Sorry about that.
Thought about deleting it, but I'm not trying to present a false version of reality here, so I'm leaving it. But, I will say that I'm trying to have better perspective. Jennifer came today- and I hoped Davis would be all smiles. Not so much. All tears. She will be great, I'm not concerned about that at all which is the main thing, right? I just realize that he is also going through some separation anxiety, which I've heard about, but never experienced or expected with Davis Bennett.

I hope this is all okay. I hate that I can't get him into school right now because I know that right when he adjusts to Jennifer, we'll be starting over with school. I'm ready for a longer term solution.

I'm also frustrated with some things at work that I need to deal with- and it's weighing me down. But I have to remember a) these are not REAL problems. We're all healthy and happy and have been given great things and b) I am in control of me and I don't have to do anything I don't want to do or don't feel comfortable doing and c) God is in control of everything and has gone before me to help work things out the way they should be.

That's all. For anyone who cares. Which might just be me. :)

2 comments: