7/21/11

The Situation

So like I said, Davis wants to "wock" all the time lately. So I rock him, and he is always sitting facing me, with his head on my chest. Sometimes I tickle his back, and lately, he's made it clear to me that he would like me to tickle his tummy too. He grabs his shirt with one hand, and pulls it up, and every time he does this I giggle to myself because he looks just like "The Situation". Only not as cheesy.

Ha! Just thought I would share. P.S. if you haven't heard of "The Situation" (nanny and grandpa) a) you're lucky and b) he's a ridiculous reality TV guy from Jersey.

Nanny update: So yesterday morning was so rough it almost broke my heart, but I heard from both Bennett and Jennifer that after he took a three hour nap, he was a totally different guy. They played and laughed all afternoon. This morning he slept late (because he's been getting up several times a night- boo hiss) so I didn't get to see him, but I just heard from Bennett that while he cried at first, they're already having a good time playing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment