4/28/11

Alive!

That is how I feel today after being so sick for what seems like forever. I am mono free and ready to enjoy the beautiful weather we're having this week. YES! Here are a few pictures from Easter and this last week. We went to church on Sunday- Davis was great- he had fun walking up and down the row, stopping to see my grandparents, Honey, Nikki, etc. Then we had an easter egg hunt- Tony and Davis hid both plastic eggs and hard boiled eggs that we had carefully decorated the night before. Davis got very excited each time he would see an egg and he quickly realized which had candy in them and which should be thrown to the ground immediately. Ha. It was a fun day- as you can see he got covered in chocolate. My only regret is that I didn't get a family picture.







My baby is so big, isn't he? Geez, I love him more every day.

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you don't have mono, yahoo!!!
    And why didn't we do a family pic, that was silly?! But it was a great time, from the fun of decorating eggs together over a couple of beers & pizza to the egg hunt & singing in church to little davis followed by belgian waffles and nanny's pineapple cake!
    i love you guys, happy easter little one!

    ReplyDelete