5/23/11

Little Ham

Little ham would be a good nickname for Davis these days. a) he's quite sturdy and heavy and sometimes I feel like I'm carrying around a big little ham. Yes, big little. b) all of the sudden he is just mr. personality. smiles for the camera. poses and shakes his head, being silly for anyone and everyone that might be watching. This weekend we went to Fredericksburg and met up with my dear friend, Anna, and her family from Norway. She has the most beautiful little girl, Sara, who is four, and they are staying in my grandparent's B&B. We went over there to see Anna and my grandrents and sure enough, within five minutes, Davis found this bucket of water and proceeded to dump it down the front of his body.

Clean clothes? I don't worry about them anymore. I just stripped him down and let him wear his diaper. We let the water run- through the hose and through the wand on the end. He thought it was absolutely hysterical to hold it up to his face and drink from it. He thought it was even funnier when he got too much in his mouth and we would all laugh. He turned around and gave the biggest, cheesiest smile and hearty chuckle...just like "Hahahaha. I know. I'm hysterical." He did it about 10 times until we got tired of laughing, then proceeded to stick his face down in the full bucket of water. When Anna got her camera out, he realized he had to up his game and got right in the bucket. He could barely fit- but he made it work and smiled away for the camera.

Such a funny little man.
Before we left my grandparents- he gave my grandmother about 10 kisses- with the biggest puckered up lips. When he kisses, he wrinkles up his nose and says "MMMMM WAH!"

10:00 pm Monday night: Also I have to add this because it's so cute, when I read it I almost died. Today, in an Ohio grocery store Brayden told Katie "You're the sweetest little lady and I'm going to love you forever!" AH HA! How cute is that?

1 comment:

  1. Umm, I can totally see him doing his little chuckle, like 'Hehe, you guys, I'm so funny. You're so lucky that I'm entertaining you. Hehe.' I LOVE him. Just a few more days...

    ReplyDelete