2/8/10

Love the Weekends...

I thought I enjoyed the weekends before- but I truly LOVE them now because I get to spend three consecutive days with little Davis- and the traditional two with big Davis. Having that extra day has made all the difference in finding a good work/life balance. I'm so thankful for that.

Anyway- to the point about this past weekend- this is just a quick blog to talk about Saturday. We started the day with a walk around town lake with Carrie and Porter- went home and relaxed a bit- and then Davis, Davis and I drove to Lockhart for some world-famous BBQ. We talked while we drove- which was so nice- and we took a ton of pictures. We looked like ridiculous tourists. It was a gold star day that ended with an early night because we all haven't been feeling so great lately.
Pictures to come.
sam

No comments:

Post a Comment