3/2/10

2 Steps Forward, 3 Steps Back

And I'm not talking about Paula Abdul and Scat Cat...although I really loved, loved, loved that video.

Anyway- remember how I mentioned a few weeks ago that Davis was sleeping through the night? Just kidding about that whole thing. We're now getting up 3-4 times a night again. Sometimes we're hungry. Sometimes we've worked so hard to get out of our swaddle and then realize how upset it makes us when we get even one arm out. Sometimes we are awake and ready for the day at 4:30 a.m. Sometimes we just wake up to see what everyone else is doing.

And I am all for the "cry it out"/Dr. Ferber method...if I knew he wasn't hungry but he chugs his bottle in record time. UGH. All of this before his 4 month shots friday and our first overnight trip this weekend.

p.s. other titles considered for this blog:
- I've hit a wall
- All night slumber party (minus the slumber)
- Do people still put booze in baby bottles?

Thanks for tuning in.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment