3/27/10

Stress City

Is what it feels like around here. Baby Davis has woken up almost every other hour for the past two nights- he has a fever- but when we went to the doctor yesterday- they couldn't figure out what was causing it. If we have to go back to the ER- I will be super depressed. And stressed. Nothing is any fun when your baby is sick...and there is so little you can do to make it better. It's the worst. And we're having our guitar showcase tomorrow and I have practiced once this week. I was hoping to prepare a lot this weekend- but Davis being sick has put a kink in those plans.

I guess the one positive thing about this weekend is that I lost a pound. I am excited that I lost- but I need to pick up the pace. My goal is to be back to myself by June and time is running out. I am feeling better week after week though...so I suppose I should focus on that.

OY VEY.

1 comment:

  1. oy vey & oh no! whatever is schlepping that virus around inside my little godson had better watch out. especially if it is me. if it turns out my tonsils are putting on the same old schtick they did when you and i were little, well then it's time that they come out and there will be no moaning or gnashing of teeth on their part. out. that's it.
    as for the 1 pound, you look great! i could see it without question this week - well maybe not the 1 pound alone, but the cumulation of those you are losing and you should be so proud of yourself! you look great, shorty.
    now, if we can get you out of stress-city...
    xoxo
    n

    ReplyDelete