3/11/10

Proof



She's back today...sans floral bandana. So today I snapped a picture. And today, she has been there since at least 8:00 a.m. because now all of my co-workers and I are tracking her workouts as we arrive at different times. This means- she isn't just killing time waiting on the bus- a theory that occurred to me yesterday afternoon. That theory is now defunct.

What if she gets a Forrest Gump-like following out on the sidewalk in front of GSD&M?

This whole scenario (and how I'm reacting to it) reminds me of when I was little, living on Meadowlark Trail in Sioux Falls. I was very into detective-work and always hoping that some mystery would occur in our little neighborhood, so I could be the sleuth that got to the bottom of it. Luckily, I had a great imagination because there really weren't very many mysteries taking place, so I would make them up and spend hours looking for clues. Some things never change.

1 comment:

  1. first things first, 003. every good sleuth needs a tech nerd to put tiny phones in their shoes and make amazing gold earrings that double as explosive devices, (use: in the act of seduction, slip them off, lay them by the culprits bedside - excuse yourself to 'slip into something more comfortable' and while out of the room... poof!)
    ok... so maybe i'm not the one for this but - little d's godfather did introduce me to an amazing iphone app called knocking live video - and should you choose to interview this pole woman, i'm just saying my phone is available to you for use, so we can live vicariously through your sleuthing...

    xoxo
    n

    ReplyDelete