10/29/09

Betweeny

This morning, on the way to work, I was thinking about how I feel 'so on the verge of something' that it's just giving me anxiety. And then I thought about how when this pregnancy is over, it's really over. All of this made me consider the things that I will miss and also the things that I will look forward to. So, really for no one other than myself, I will make a list. If this bores you- I totally understand- feel free to jump blog. :)

Things I Will Miss:
- the newness and excitement of being pregnant for the first time
- how amazing it is to see your body change and prepare for something on it's own
- the occasional breakfast sandwich from McDonald's or bagel with strawberry schmear
- guilt-free sleeping in and napping
- the feeling of anticipation about the new little person you are about to meet
- a good reason to get out of anything lame or especially tiring
- feeling him move in my belly
- spandex bands on jeans vs. zippers

Things I Look Forward To:
- having a little boy to play with and cuddle
- getting back in shape
- sleeping on my stomach
- new/regular clothes (!!)
- sending out christmas cards/birth announcements
- having time off around the holidays- my favorite time of year
- making little Davis wear an elf outfit on christmas
- seeing big Davis become a dad
- buckling my own shoes
- wine and sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment