3/2/11

OOHHHH!

I have so many good photos to share- just need to find my camera cord. It's always something. Anyway- we had such a great weekend I was really sad when Sunday night rolled around. We met my grandparents in Llano for BBQ and some time at the park on Saturday. So fun, such good food, and a nice day to run around the park. My nanny gave Davis a sweet antique teddy bear that my mom had given her years ago. It's an antique and she had been studying antiques at the time, so it was especially sweet. She handed it to Davis, he bent down, put his hands on his knees (this is a new and common thing) and grinned from ear to ear. And then teddy had his first adventures in the sand. :)

Sunday we celebrated B's birthday and his mom invited about 8 of us over for an amazing Italian feast. To die for. Porter was there and Davis couldn't get enough of him. It's funny- every time he sees Porter- he chuckles with excitement and gets as close as he can and hugs him. It's adorable. Too bad Porter doesn't like it...one day. Ha. Anyway- yes I captured all of these things on camera and I will post this week.

This morning Davis woke up ready to assert himself. He said "no" to about 10 different things. This is new. He has said "no" for a while, but more about recognizing things he cannot do or touch. Now he is telling US no. Pandora's box has officially been opened.

This month is crazy busy. Davis is traveling a lot for work, I went to Dallas yesterday for work, SxSW interactive is coming up, Nikki and Nanny's birthdays are upon us, Davis is planning a trip to Maine to see Lela, we're going to the San Antonio Zoo. It's nuts. But I have been reminding myself lately that I can enjoy the craziness.

Peace out for now. Be on the lookout for adorable photos!

1 comment: