3/13/11

Food and Fodder

This weekend has been glorious. We went to dinner with B and Courtney at Uchiko on Friday night and the sushi was to die for. We had the chef's special and he brought out 10 different courses of the craziest, tastiest sushi I've ever seen. The wine was flowing, the laughs were at an all-time high, and we just had the best double date ever.

Then Saturday the boys went to Fred while I attended the SxSW interactive festival with all my friends from work. It is still going on- and it has been so interesting and has really given me so much to think about. I love my job, and man, even more, I love Austin. So proud to live here where this amazing festival and conference happens each year. Saturday night I went to dinner at Trulucks with some of our clients- so fun- another fabulous meal. We had king crab legs and La Crema chardonnay. Can't beat it.

But the best part, if I'm honest, was having the house to myself for a bit. It wasn't long because I was busy with all the aforementioned events, but it was such a crazy feeling to walk into an empty, quiet house, and have it all to myself with no one to look out for. Of course I can say that because I knew the guys would come back today- and that was none too soon. I love them both so much.

So Davis is off to Denver tomorrow, I'm back at the conference, and Honey will be here to help out. TGFH.

1 comment: