3/9/11

Sleeper

Davis is sleeping quite a bit these days...so much so that yesterday I had to wake him up to say goodbye in the morning (he was not happy about that) and today I tried waking him up by opening the blinds and rustling around in his room, but he just kept snoozing. He has transitioned to a single midday nap and while that transition took a while, it's going well at this point. He goes down between 11:30 and 12:00 and the past few days he has slept for three hours at each nap. He is such a Bennett- we all love our sleep.

So lets see, what else is going on? This Friday we are going to Uchiko with Courtney and B for the 2nd meeting of the Santa Barbara Supper club- YES! Then SxSW begins, which is awesome, but I will miss my Davises as I am going to the interactive festival over the weekend and through Tuesday. They might go to Fred for a guy's weekend.

Starting next week, Bennett will be in Denver and Carrie will be on spring break so my mom is going to help out on Monday and Tuesday and then I am taking off work Wednesday through Friday. That Friday the three of us are going to go to SA to see Caitlin, Randy and Logan, eat great mexican food, and then we'll probably stay in a hotel (with an indoor pool for D) and then hit the zoo on Saturday morning. I've been looking forward to this for a while- I absolutely love the zoo. Especially the hippos. I hope Davis thinks it is as cool as I do. I really do.

The next week is Nanny's birthday, then that weekend is Nikki's birthday and Tony is having us over for dinner, which will be fun, and then one of my girlfriend's is having her bachelorette party the next night in Mason, then Bennett goes to Maine to see Lela! It's a busy month to say the least, and it doesn't really slow down there.

April brings Carrie Ryan's baby sprinkle- can't wait- then she is shooting more family photos for us on the 10th. Yay Sweet Louise. Then the 16th is the wedding of our good friends, Courtney and Benton and then oh my gosh it's almost May. Davis travels a bunch in May.

It's going to be a crazy busy spring- but most of it will be fun- and we're lucky to have such fun and exciting things to do. I would hate to be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment