1/17/11

Cozy Weekend

We had so much fun going to see Katie, Ray, Brayden and Callie- Davis was in heaven. He loved following Brayden around, shouting for him when he made a basket playing "shoot ball" and he seriously could not get enough of little Callie- who is the most adorable and sweet little girl. Davis kept walking up to her swing, and he would grin and say "Oooooh!" and try to touch her toes and hands. He will be a sweet big brother someday. Not soon- but someday. :)

Sunday, while Bennett was at his Whole Hog class (which he loved) Nikki came over to play. Davis was so excited to see her when he woke up- he couldn't stop grinning. He also grabbed her hand to walk down the hall- which he never does...so sweet.





Look at that bottom lip. Don't feel too bad for him- he sneaks over to our floor lamp and tries to shove it over, smiling deviously all the while.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much I love this little guy. I mean really - have I had a better moment in my life than when he reached to hold my hand? If I hadn't seen the lamp action for myself, I would be scheming to buy him his own plastic & infant safe lamp to shake. In fact, I don't see why you can't just tie ropes to the top of the lamp so he can shake away without hurting himself or anyone else... but then again, I so admire the way that you are such good, loving and hands-on parents to him. You both give him the world and give him boundaries that will help him grow. You three. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete