11/16/10

Sunday School


We took Davis to Sunday School for the first time on Sunday. We have been watching church in the family room for the last 6 months and were excited to actually be in the church service for the good music and everything. Plus, with all the cute kids running around like crazy, paying attention was really hard in the family room. Anyway- we dropped him off at his ants class with two little red headed twins and headed on to church.

At our church, if your kid is having a meltdown, they put a little note on the big screen (in front of everyone) that says "Will the parents of XXX XXXX please come to the children's building". I kept worrying that the X's would be replaced with "Davis Bennett" but he did great.

So I LOVE this picture. How cute is that cheesy smile? I kept giggling about it and then I looked at Bennett and I was like "Wait a minute- I get why he is making that face- but why are you making that face?" HA!

2 comments: