10/11/10

Weekend Update

The weekend flew by- but I guess they always do when you are having a good time. Friday, my grandparents came over to eat with us and see Davis- it was really fun to see them see Davis. That sounds funny- but like I said in a previous post- he has such a fun little personality now. He showed them how he could balance, clap, and even take a few steps. Nanny brought him some new circus toys- which he loves. At first he was a little freaked out by the music and sounds- but now he thinks it's great.

Saturday, Davis and Davis left for a man's weekend at Davis' family ranch and I went to see Katie and Callie in Columbus Texas. Aunt Joanne was getting married and I went to celebrate and to help with Callie in case she was overwhelmed with the loud music and everything. She was a gem, though. Slept through the whole thing...and Brayden was a little ham, running around all over the place. He looked so cute in his tuxedo! I feel like I hardly helped with Callie- everyone wanted to hold her- she is so tiny and sweet...but it was great to meet her and of course great to spend time with Katie. She dyed her hair dark and it looks AH-mazing!

Then yesterday, I had the opportunity to sleep in late...but I was totally disgusted to find out that I have become that person that wakes up early even when I don't have to. Eww. I have always said I would not be that person. With that said, I forced myself to go back to sleep and "sleep in" till 9:45. That used to be getting up early. Anyway- Davis and Davis didn't get back until later in the afternoon so I went to see a movie. I saw "It's kind of a funny story" and it was kind of great. Seriously- good flick. Loved it.

Anyway- back at work! Looking forward to a productive week, good workouts, and counting down until Washington next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment