10/5/10

Happy Man


This picture is blurry- but how cute and happy is he? So happy he has a double chin. It's so funny how much he has changed in the last month. I like to think that he has always been happy- but let's be honest- if you've spent time with Davis you remember that he spent the first 6-8 months of his life with a very serious face. Sometimes even a furrowed brow. I remember thinking that in the first few months of his life he was actually frowning at me. Looking at me like "Uh, do you really know what you're doing? Are you equipped for this?"

Anyway- he is a changed man these days. I guess I've proven myself or something...ha. He is constantly smiling, giggling, "talking" and even crawling up to people, wacking their legs, and reaching up to them. It's so much fun!

Laura and I were talking about him this morning and how different he is...I can't help but think that him playing with Scarlett and James three days a week has helped him with his social skills. I'm really thankful for that. It's awesome to see him grin when we walk in their door.

Anyway- I love his happy little grin and personality. We could learn a lot from babies and the way they look at life.

1 comment:

  1. I especially love,' Uh are you equipped for this? '
    You have nailed his once upon a time personality. He is so fun, thank you for trusting us with your baby boy.

    ReplyDelete