10/14/10

Moving Along

So, our new strategy is working. Stacey and I had our 4th measure/weigh-in with Ahmad this morning after telling him a couple weeks ago that we had shifted our strategy. We were all so pleased when our results proved the strategy is working! I lost 3 pounds of fat, and had great measurements on my back, my biceps and my waist. By changing back to counting weight watchers points- I achieved the same results in two weeks than the previous three months. Yahoo! It's really all about what you eat.

Anyway- Stacey did great too- and Ahmad was ecstatic. He is so funny- he gets really into it with us and was so pumped that we felt good about it and that his plan for us is working.

I don't know if he would say the same about me, but I totally think of him as my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment