8/10/10

A Whole New View





Davis' favorite thing is standing- and even more recently- stomping while standing. These pictures show him as I find him every morning when he wakes up. He is standing there shouting and stomping his brains out- I hand him his bottle- and he just leans backwards knowing that I will slow down his fall to a lying position so he can guzzle the goodness.

Last night, because he loves standing so much, I got him a walker. He hasn't quite figured it out yet. He goes backwards more than forward and while he is moving around- he hasn't quite realized the breadth of his new freedom. However- Nikki just sent me the new walker pic and it looks like he has moved into the kitchen. Nice work.

Cheers to standing up and also to such fine, muscular thighs. Click on the pictures to blow them up for a closer view of his chiseled legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment