8/30/10

A Vision of Things to Come


Just two dudes hanging out in a really comfortable recliner- I know I ask this a lot- but could they be any cuter? This weekend marks an historical date- We finally ordered our recliner. A recliner you say? Aren't those totally stodgy and out of date? Not this recliner...this recliner is from red, the mecca of all things fabulous and UP to date. We ordered it in a black and white houndstooth- and I am so excited to put it in our living room and do a little re-arranging.

Yahoo! I love adding things to and updating our home!

2 comments:

  1. RED is the most fabulous! I am so jealous that you get to shop there unlimited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and did I tell you Fay and I were in the other day and got to meet your mom. She is really fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete