8/18/10

My Little Man

My little man is walking up and down the length of the couch and he is just so proud of himself and happy that he can get around. I can't believe how fast he went from crawling to standing and then to taking steps while standing. I'm wondering how soon he will walk off on his own.

He is also liking his bottle less and less- he wants real food. He is using his sippy cup- but is quite messy with it. I guess I need to find a better one that doesn't leak everywhere.

In the morning- he wakes up with a huge grin- and when I get home from work- he loves to play and climb all over me. He is so happy and fun these days- I just love being his mom. It's seriously the best.

Separately- here is what is going on with me.
1) This weekend I'm throwing a shower for Katie in Katy. She is having a little girl- so everything will be pink and girly! It's so fun to think about girl stuff...it makes me realize how excited Katie must be because I know she's thinking about it every minute.

2) We just bought tickets to go see Kirsten, Chad and baby Andy in October. We cannot wait to see them, meet the baby, and also enjoy the beautiful weather in Washington. We had a great time the last time we went and I know it will be even more fun with baby Andy and little Davis.

3) Stacey and I graduated into phase two of our workouts: endurance. YES! Thursday I measure in for the third time- so I'm hoping I will see progress.

4) Davis is going to have a cousin this spring- Polly and Niles are having a little one! Very fun. At first I thought it would be a girl, but now I'm thinking a boy. We'll see.

5) Football season is about to start- and that is really fun when living in Austin. I am most excited about fall weather and getting together with friends and kiddos to chat and watch the game. I chat more than I watch- unless it's a really good game.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment