8/2/10

boss lady

okay occasionally my boss reads this blog, but i don't feel like she has recently so i'm going to go ahead and say i'm lucky to have her as a boss and friend without worrying about sounding like a huge brown noser. she has made the balance of my life with both working and being a mom so much easier. i feel like i'm able to have both- a great job that challenges me and keeps me sharp and the feeling that i am a good hands- on mom. and THAT, my friends, is invaluable.
that's all for now. thankful.

(and its worth noting that this post is a complete 180 from what i thought i would post about earlier this morning. davis' fever was 104.9 degrees (its just a virus), i've had to do some fancy footwork with daycare, AND i got pulled over on the way to work this morning. all this on about 10 hours of sleep since last thursday.)

but anyway- i'm lucky. my friends, my family, everything.
-pollyanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment