7/12/10

Something Old, Something New







Something old is really two things. 1) the beautiful house that my single mom with two young kids built in Sioux Falls about 20 years ago (what a woman!), and 2) the wooden high chair that I used when I was little that Davis now loves.

Something new is Davis eating in the high chair, which he is very proud of, and the tunnel he played in with Porter on Friday. He couldn't have loved it more- I have never seen him more excited. He laughed the whole way through, so of course we went and got one to have at our house. And seriously- how beautiful are those pictures of him in the tube? Carrie took them and she is taking some of Davis and the three of us on Saturday. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. those pictures are incredible! carrie is really stellar at this isn't she? and so cute to see davis where you used to sit. i like the continuity of this post. and all the smiles.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete