7/18/10

I DIE!

Okay if you watch a little show called "The Rachel Zoe Project" then you fully understand the title of this post. For those of you not as Bravo-obsessed as I- Rachel Zoe, eccentric fashion designer says this every time something is so amazing and beautiful that she can't even take it. And that's how I feel about the sneak peek Carrie posted of our pictures from yesterday. So amazing. I die.

And these are just a few. Carrie is so amazing- she has found her calling and I'm so glad we get to share in it.

My favorites are the top one of Davis and Davis, the one of little Davis and I, the one of Davis in front of the orange, and the fish hook pic. I can't wait to see the rest and I am hoping that there is a perfect one of the three of us. These are certainly going to be framers.

Link to her blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment