2/28/13

Spring Noonday Collection

Noonday just launched their spring collection today- check out their site and order some goodies! What I love about Noonday, beyond the fact that they help women in impoverished companies earn a living with integrity, is that the designs are so on trend. Such cute stuff and such an amazing cause. Here are a few of my favorites from the new line.




 
And not all the items are super colorful- there are lots of great metal pieces and more sophisticated items- but I happen to love me some color...


And I saved the best for last. My favorite...how unreal are these green earrings? Most of the things on Noonday are around $40ish. These earrings are $288 because of the amazing stones. I literally had this thought when I saw them: "EEK! I have to have those. EEK! $288? Shoot. Well, think how many women that could help..." But I don't think it works that way, so I will have to admire them from afar. 


1 comment: