8/30/12

Sparkle & Shine

Doesn't she sparkle and shine? I just feel so joyful every time I look at this picture. I adore her. She is every bit as sweet and happy as she looks in this photo- all the time. I love her brown hair and her blue eyes and that smile kills me. What a little doll.


And how about this? Talk about sparkle. This is Nikki's engagement ring and this picture doesn't do it justice. It is, without a doubt, one of the top three most beautiful rings I've ever seen. She had to wait a long time for it because a designer hand-crafted it, but it's totally worth the wait.


This week has been okay. I'm so glad we have a long weekend and Bennett will be home. We'll just be relaxing, hanging with family and friends, maybe going to see Davis' family in San Antonio. Not sure. Here's to labor day!

No comments:

Post a Comment