8/17/12

Friday Product Reviews

Have a couple more things I'm excited about sharing. And again, not paid for these endorsements, but just love sharing good things and hearing about good things from other people.

L'Occitane Hand Cream

I'm not really one of those people that buys special creams and stuff- so know that this is legit feedback. Bennett put this in my stocking once a few years back and now I keep it on hand as much as possible. The scent is awesome and so light, and it makes your hands feel like a baby's bottom.

Moroccan Hair Oil.

Another gift from my friend and workout partner, Stacey. It's really small, and it's $15 for this size, and worth every penny. Simply take a dime size amount and run it through your hair when it's damp or even after you've dried or straightened it and your hair feels like silk. So good. There are some knock-offs that are good, but not AS good.

And that's all I have for now. We're headed to see Kirsten and Andy today. Can't wait. Hope we don't melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment