8/28/12

Around The House

I've talked a lot about projects we've been doing around the house. Here are some pictures.

The yard BEFORE
 


 
 This is serious. There is a lot of work to be done.
 
 
The yard mid-way. 




3/4 of the way and working hard.
 



Should have finals in the next week or so. All the work was done by Bennett and Davis. In August.
 
Davis' Big Boy Room. (I'm hesitant to even post these because the lighting/color is so off). I wish Carrie was my full-time photographer but I had to snap these while his room was semi-clean...which is incredibly rare. It usually looks like this:


But que sera, here they are.
 




  
Forgot to take a before- but if you really want to see one- you can dig back into my posts in about September of 2009 and see his baby room.
  
Also, I mentioned his new track loader...but did I tell you about his weight lifter? Pretty cute.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment