2/18/12

Up and Down

Its amazing how many feelings one can have in a day. Just last night, or really this morning, I was panicking about going back to work in six weeks. I just didn't feel like I would ever be ready. Today, I have had a really rough day. I am so glad to be home on maternity leave, but that doesn't mean it's easy. As of yesterday, I have quite literally done the same thing, night and day, day and night, for five weeks. That's a lot of time.

So while I am just not sure I will be ready to go back in six weeks...I am also having a hard time. Even though I know my life will get back to normal and she will eventually sleep. more. Even though time is actually flying by.

It's weird to feel so many different things at once. And also so normal, I think.

Oh blog, remind me to tell you about Katie's visit. We talked ALL day, when we weren't laughing our heads off. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment