10/8/11

Tired

Today was another beautiful day in Hudson, Ohio. We went to a pumpkin patch, we played in a pile of leaves, went on a hayride, played in a pit of corn, and walked through what seemed like a neverending corn maze. We had so much fun...and I am also so tired. Exhausted from chasing Davis and trucking stuff all around, and I feel like while it's only 7:30, I could go to bed.

But I don't want to because it's my last night with Katie and this whole trip has been so fun I don't want it to end!

A couple cute things to remember...Brayden has more toys than any kid I've ever seen. We've played with most of them since we've been here- but today was the first day we went down in their finished basement where there is a toy story quantity of toys. As we walked down, Davis looked at the toys, looked at me, and then just started saying "Happy. Happy. Happy." Ha.

He also loved this little chair in Brayden's playroom and loved sitting in it to watch a show and eat popcorn before bedtime tonight. He felt so big. I love him so.

Hoping for another great flight tomorrow. I could use something easy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment