10/24/11

Honey's House

We spent the weekend in Fred at Honey's house- and it was jam packed with activities. Friday night was spent prepping for the garage sale, Saturday morning was spent selling at the garage sale, Saturday evening was spent at Furlfest (YAY! So glad Kirsten, Andy and Chad are back!) and then Sunday we had a lovely breakfast at my grandparents, and then drove home. The fun didn't stop there as Bennett bought me a pre-natal massage package leading up to February. How nice is that? I went and got my first massage- it was awesome- and then took a two hour nap. It was AMAZING. We went to Phil's last night, watched Homeland, and called it a weekend.

Here are some pics. This mouth/pursed lips thing is new- very focused. Also new, is saying things like "Uh happined?" and "Airisit?" (What happened and Where is it?)



P.S. if you didn't know this, you can click on the pictures to see them larger.

Some highlights of the weekend were:
- picking out baby bedding at red (Nikki designed them!)
- seeing Kirsten
- playing with Corky/B on Main street
- watching Davis squeal and run from Bennett and B
- breakfast at my grandparents- egg casserole- yum.

Separately, here is a blast from the past:
Nikki sent me this picture and it's so funny because these pencils represent places from Sioux Falls- I'm sure she found them digging through garage sale stuff...but the funny part is not that I remember all the places, but I remember all the PENCILS.

No comments:

Post a Comment