10/6/11

Hudson, Ohio

We are here and it is beautiful. Amazing fall foliage, green plush grass, and cool air. Katie and Rays house is unreal, like out of a Country Home magazine, and Brayden and Callie are so adorable.

Good news of the day: the flights were awesome. We had our own row so he had so much space and could climb around.

Bad news of the day: Davis is doing a lot of shoving here in Ohio. Mainly to Callie, the sweet baby. What gives? I have never seen this before, he's clearly getting so excited and overwhelmed and then he shoves. Where is my sweet boy?

Tomorrow we head out to pick apples. So fun. Here's to a new day, with no shoving in it.

Oh also, a quick cute story. Brayden is newly potty trained so he can't have juice or milk before bed. I made the mistake of having a big glass of juice last night before he was asleep and he was so sad. I put mine away, but not before Katie was telling him that I am an adult and a guest, so "we want her to enjoy her juice..."

About five minutes later, I am walking upstairs and Brayden looks at me and says "Sam, I want you to enjoy your juice..." Ha! Kid is so smart. And sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment