3/21/13

Shake Shake Shake

Okay, here's what I'm thinking, after Davis has woken up right around 1:30 a.m. the past 4 nights, saying he is so hungry.

1) He really is hungry. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

2) I have realized when my REM sleep happens- it's between 11 and 1:30...because when he wakes me up, I am in such a deep sleep, I think it's like 8:00 a.m.

3) Maybe I need to start feeding him more...but wait, he is such a picky eater, it's hard to get him to eat anything, so...wait for it...maybe I need to start making him "chocolate" shakes that are actually protein shakes that will fill his belly up.

I mean look at these kids I found on the interwebs. They look happy and healthy and it's probably because they are sleeping through the night, not waking up screaming their brains out at 1:30 every morning. It's clearly the shakes.



Thoughts? Advice? Recipes?

I'm about to get all pinterest-y and mommy forum-ish up in here trying to find a solution. I'd rather not- so if you have advice- please share. Happy Thursday.

Also, and separately, and as mentioned...I just finished reading Lean In, and even more recently, I wrote a blog post about it on GSD&M's blog. If you would like to read it, click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment