3/20/13

Romeo

When Davis isn't acting like a total pain in my side, he is really quite the charmer. In fact, sometimes I almost feel a little awkward. For example, he's really going to know how to kiss a woman. Last night, as I was giving him a kiss and a hug before he went to bed, he paused, looked deep into my eyes and gently, but firmly, put his hands on each side of my face, and said: "I lub you. I lub you always, mommy." And then he kissed me ever so gently on the lips.

I couldn't decide if I should laugh, or swoon, or say: "Well Davis- I love you too- but I feel slightly uncomfortable about all of this, er, passion." Hehehe.

Hope you're having a great week, and a solid Wednesday. We didn't have community group tonight- a few people are sick, a few are out of town- so Bennett and I went to dinner instead. We ate at this cute little Italian place, Vespaio. We sat at the bar, and laughed the whole way through dinner. I love nights like that.

Tomorrow after work, I'm getting my hair done, and then meeting some girls out. Doing lots of fun stuff these days. Live like you're leaving, I guess! 






No comments:

Post a Comment