1/9/13

What I Love Wednesday

1) The fact that Davis came home yesterday in a mesh powder blue tank top, with a bow on the neck. He keeps getting his shirt wet at school and I guess they ran out of his extra clothes, so they had to borrow from the lost and found. The best part was that he absolutely loved the shirt. He kept saying "I have a TANK TOP on. It has a bow on it." I get his intrigue- it was a definite departure as we don't normally dress him in tank tops, and it was incredibly soft. Bennett said he had a hard time getting him to take it off this morning. Ha.

2) Being engaged in interesting things at work. We have another big meeting Friday that I'm excited about. I hope it goes well. It's really nice when something you are pretty invested in pays off. It's new business- so it could be exciting.

3) That Holden said both "ma-ma" and "da-da" yesterday. Of course she won't do it again- or on cue- but when I got home, I went to the bathroom right away (long drive in the rain and traffic) and I heard her saying "ma-ma...ma-ma" and then, like a little stinker, when I asked her to repeat it, she looked right at me and said "Da. Da."

4) That I don't have to go anywhere tonight. Last night it took me over an hour to get home in the rain (come on Texans, it's just water) and then I was there for about 20 minutes before my workout with Ahmad.

5) That my last measuring/weigh-in session with Ahmad (last Saturday) was successful. Down on all measurements, but two. :)

6) That I just booked our tickets to New York!

7) That we're having a sprinkle and 30th birthday party for Kirsten tomorrow at Olive & June.

8) Snap kitchen, and it's proximity to my office.

9) Bennett helping me out a lot this week since it's super busy for me.

10) Passing the time driving home last night by talking to my grandparents. So fun!

Ciao. Have a happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment