1/8/13

Depression

I am in a deep, deep depression. I'm serious. Yesterday, my worst nightmare appears to have happened. My hard drive crashed. 7 years of work content, hundreds, maybe thousands of family pictures, not to mention all the other things I can't even remember putting on my HD. GONE.

DON'T ASK ME IF I BACKED IT UP.

I know I should have backed all of it up. I just didn't have the time. And I have said (even in the last month) so many times "We HAVE to back this stuff up..."

I can't talk about it. Honestly, I can't even think about it. It makes me feel like throwing up. It breaks my heart, just to think about it.

One of the IT guys at work is out this week- but they tell me he will look at it Friday- so I have decided I will not think about it until then. Except that, I would like to ask that you all send a prayer up to God in heaven, who cares about things as major as tsunamis and world hunger and as small as hurt feelings and fried hard drives, that my HD will be restored. At least enough to get my photos.

Please and thank you.
And please don't ask me about it. I seriously cannot face it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment