4/2/12

Well That Was Stupid

Today is my first day back at work. Jennifer and I spent the morning going over Holden's routine- I think they will do well together...and then I headed into the office. On the way there, I stopped in to Davis' school to bring him the lunch Bennett forgot when dropping him off. They were having music class, so I thought it would be fun to sit and take part for a minute. Davis and all his buddies were dancing around, playing drums, cymbals, triangles, while singing "Here comes Peter Cottontail".

Davis loved that I was there- he came right over and sat on my lap with his instruments. But when it was time for me to leave- he was so upset. I'm sure he thought it was the end of the day and he wanted to go bye bye with mommy. Crocodile tears. :( Not a fun way to start back at work for me, and of course I feel bad for him too. Lets hope the rest of the day goes more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment