4/12/12

Exhausted.

Last night was ridiculous. Here is a little snapshot:

11:00 Fed Holden
11:45 Headed to bed

1:30 Woke up to Davis crying, rocked him for a minute and rubbed his back
1:45 Headed to bed

2:30 Fed Holden (she would only eat 2 ounces- about half the normal)
3:00 Headed to bed

3:30 Woke up to Davis crying again, went back in to rock him and give him tylenol
3:35 While rocking Davis, Holden woke up crying, so I fed her another couple ounces
4:30 Headed to bed

6:00 Davis informed me that "I want to wake up, mommy. I want to get out of bed." I reminded him that it was still dark.
6:30 Fed Holden

At this point, I gave up on sleep and just started getting ready for the day. And now, I feel like it should be 3:00 p.m. and it's not even noon.

All in all, I got about 3.5 hours of sleep. I am pretty much over this doing it all myself while Bennett is out of town. Ho hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment