1/28/12

If I had a dime...

For each time I said the following, today, I would be ready for retirement.

1) Davis, we don't talk that way...
2) Davis, no screaming please...
3) Don't say "no" say "no thank you"
4) Ask again nicely...
5) Just say "can you help me, please"
6) Mommy doesn't like it when you whine like that.
7) Davis, that isn't nice, please be nice.
8) Hey bud, we have to have some patience.
9) Actually that isn't yours. It's mine. All of it is MINE and I am sharing it with you. Isn't that nice?
10) Sounds like someone is tired.

Oh hello twos. Everything everyone has said about you is true. Good thing he is so damn cute.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like we're doing the same all weekend with S. Oh man, the terrible 2's seem to be upon us, 2 months early. But for all those moments there are still sweet ones to cling to! Ha!

    ReplyDelete