1/3/12

Christmas Break In Pictures: Part I

Honey with all the stockings days BEFORE Christmas. This is rare. She is usually digging for them (without success) on Christmas eve.

Pretty birthday packages from my mom and Nikki.

A beautiful birthday package from Davis. Inside was an iPad!

Nikki's sweet gift to me.

Davis on Christmas Eve!

A Christmas eve fire.

Davis, first thing on Christmas day. We said "Davis, Santa brought SO many presents." He said "Let's open it!"

Happy Davis on Christmas morning.

Davis opening presents.

Davis and I- still in our jammies.

So happy in his new chair from Honey.

Learning to drill with Owmpa Loompa Tony.

More to come. Also- just got back from my 36 week appointment. Holden is about 5.5 pounds, she is right at the 50th percentile for all measurements, AND I am already dilated a bit and she is in the lowest position. Dr. Seeker is predicting that she will be born the last week of January. Geez it's coming quickly. Also- I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction last night. I felt like an accordion.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe little Holden Eloise is already on her way! These pictures from christmas are so much fun - Davis' resounding 'open it' and his smiling little face in his chair made the day!
    what a great month ahead!
    xoxo
    aunt mikki

    ReplyDelete