1/29/12

And Finally...Pictures!

All wrapped up.

Serious smiles. And thanks for the help, Honey. Ha.

With gampa...

Could she look any smaller?

Proud daddy

Too sweet

my FAVORITE picture by far...

Posing

Snoozing, in what Bennett calls her "clown suit"

Snug as a bug

Just relaxing, looking like a little easter egg

First bath- she hated it

And Davis, what has Davis been up to?

Wearing some thigh high boots

And driving around with a laundry basket on his head...just a typical day at the Bennetts. More tomorrow- I have pics of the nursery!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, nursery pics please! I LOVE that crib sheet - dying to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I've been waiting for these!!! She is precious! I can't believe you have two kids. How grown up are you? ;)

    ReplyDelete