9/2/11

My Mom is the Best

Did you know that she drives over every Wednesday so Bennett and I can both go to bible study, she keeps Davis all day Thursday (which makes everyone so happy- especially Davis), AND she does my huge mound of laundry every Thursday. I KNOW! How lucky am I? She is the best! I guess she loves me as much as I love Davis- that's the only way I can explain it. :)

Also, here are a few pictures from the first week of school. So fun to see him in action with all his little friends. And OH MY GOSH has he picked up so many words in just a week and a half. They are the Koalas class- and the way he says it is so cute, Ko-wa-wa!



2 comments:

  1. this will mean so much to honey!
    and what cute little koalas! nice lunch, davis... can i have some?
    xoxoxo
    aunt mikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms are the best! Gmas and aunts are next best!

    ReplyDelete