9/22/11

The Castro

Is the area we're staying in, in San Fran. I booked a two bed apartment through Home Away and it is perfect. Great design (but what else can you expect staying in the gay district), good restaurants, and a quick ride to all the good spots.

Today we walked from our flat to the golden gate bridge and oh my Lord my legs are tired. Probably 3-4 miles, all hills, of course. Davis fed the ducks at the Presidio and then we had breakfast at the Squat and Gobble on Chestnut. Now we're shopping and I cant stop finding good footwear. I guess that's what happens when you aren't looking for clothes.

Last night my mom, Nikki and I went for Thai food- Tony recommended this cute place called Osha. It was amazing. Tuesday evening and Wednesday were pretty rough with Davis being sick, and is being in the car a lot, but I think we're back on the upswing. Driving the coast has been gorgeous and its been fun to see so many places, just wish we had a little more time in each spot.

Wouldn't you know that after we walked our tails off getting to golden gate bridge, the fog perfectly covered it? Maybe tmw a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment