12/15/10

NAKED

Last night after Davis' bath, I decided to let him run around naked a little bit. How sad is it that little ones don't really get to be diaper free that often? It wasn't really a planned decision- I just took him out of the tub- and he sort of walked off. As he did- I could see how thrilled he was to be in the buff...so I just let it be. He walked into the closet- sat down and peed on the floor. Of course.

So, since he had already done what I was trying to avoid- I figured I might as well let him be free a bit longer. You should have seen him- he was squealing and rubbing his belly- and just happy as could be- walking around with his little belly and booty on display.

I didn't tell Bennett- so he was quite surprised when Davis came traipsing into the living room naked. He laughed and then began to chase Davis a bit. Davis thought this was just the best thing ever- he would run and squeal and then turn around to make sure that his dad was still after him. Bennett would keep chasing him, tickling his little butt cheeks as he RAN down the hall. He got going so fast- he looked like he was bouncing off the walls.

It was the best. Worth having to clean the closet carpet. I might leave him diaper-less more often.

1 comment: