12/6/10

I Can't Help Myself

I am so excited about the upcoming holiday festivities i'm going to write another post- specifically about them! :)

This week: Santa Barbara
Next week:
- thursday: girls christmas exchange- one of my favorite events of the year- about 8 of us get together, have drinks, and exchange gifts. last year CG made us all a CD and every time I have listened to it, I think of that fun night.

- friday: company christmas party at Highball. this is a new thing for GSD&M. we usually just have kegs at the office- so I'm very excited to mix and mingle in a fun place with my co-workers. i love GSD&Mers.
- friday night: a friend's 30th birthday party

- saturday: shopping and relaxing with my mom and nikki for my birthday
- saturday night: drinks and dancing (maybe karaoke) for my 30th

The following week:
- CHRISTMAS! And this year we're doing it in Austin.
- a week off with Bennett and Davis

AND THEN NEW YEAR's EVE!

GEEZ, I simply LOVE this time of year, and I love having everything packed in all at once. January is going to be rough- but for now- I will revel in the good cheer and be giddy with excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment