12/6/10

EEK!

I'm so excited, we're going to Santa Barbara on Thursday with Courtney and B to celebrate my 30th! It's going to be SO much fun...and seriously how awesome is davis for planning this and courtney and b for going to help celebrate? Amazing. Nikki is going to keep Davis for the weekend- so that is the best birthday gift I could ask for.

So this weekend Davis started doing a few new things. 1) trying to move his hands and arms with me to "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and 2) showing us everything. Meaning, he picks up a book, he brings it to you and holds it up to your face. You have to acknowledge it, and then he takes it back. Might be a book, might be a half eaten chicken nugget- but regardless of the item- the consistency is in the fact that he holds it up so close to your face until you acknowledge his treasure.

Nikki got a new car- she got a red mini with white racing stripes. I've always thought they were cute, but I've never ridden in one. It's THE CUTEST THING I've ever seen. It's like a little toy car. If I wasn't so excited for her, I'd have serious envy. Guess it's the season for red cars because my grandparents got a red cadillac too. Geez, are we fancy or what?

Also- church yesterday was awesome. Felt compelled to post that I am really going to be trying to grow and change in this holiday season and onward. I don't want to get to the end of my life and say "Geez, I missed the whole boat. And I even knew I was missing it."

Anyway- happy holidays and I'll talk to you after Santa Barbara.
Hope you're listening to Delilah at night during this holiday season. You're really missing out if not.

No comments:

Post a Comment