5/5/10

Summer, Glorious Summer

So much to post from last weekend- but I want to add pictures and I first need to empty out my camera. My memory card is full. I take a lot of pictures of the little guy. In the meantime, I would like to post in tribute of summer. Especially early summer, because if I'm honest, I sort of hate late summer. 105 is not a good degree of heat for me. Anyway- I am actually like a little kid this May because there are so many fun things coming up. I'm giddy.

In our near future, I have Kirsten coming to visit for a week, plus her baby shower, which I am so excited about I can hardly stand it...I have an upcoming girls weekend in Fredericksburg, we have my mom's birthday and we're doing something really fun for that, but it's still a secret, so more to come, we have our 5 year anniversary (I know, can you believe that?) and for that five year anniversary we just booked a long weekend trip to Mexico! YESSS! It's been a while since Davis and I have gone anywhere together and we can't wait to sleep late, relax by the pool, live off of margaritas and chips, rinse and repeat. We are also planning to go to the texas beach mid-summer, and amidst all of this, we have a couple fun weddings to go to. Plus, aside from these big events, I see many days at the pool in our future, considering how much baby D loves the water. It's going to be an awesome summer.

I feel like I did in about the 4th grade when my mom would let Nikki and I stay out a little later each school night, playing kickball with the neighbors, because there were only a few more days of school...and then nothing ahead but summer, glorious summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment