5/20/10

Girls Weekend

Today starts a fun weekend. Katie is coming into town for the night- so I cannot wait to see her, her baby bump, and Brayden. We'll hang out tonight, tomorrow, and then tomorrow night begins a long awaited GIRLS TRIP to Fred. I've been wanting to do this for a while- but everyone has been busy and I just never really got around to planning it. Anyway- four other girls and I are leaving tomorrow night at 7 and will come back Sunday around noon. Can't wait to sleep in, hang by the pool, shop a little, show off the new location of Red, and drink lots of wine. YES!

We are jam packed with things next week too. Davis goes to Vegas Sunday, returns Wednesday, Wednesday night some of his relatives are coming to stay for the night, and then Thursday Karen and I will begin on all the shower preparations. Friday is SATC2: The Movie, Saturday is more prepping for the shower and Kirsten gets into town, then Sunday is the baby shower. So busy, so fun.

Oh and last night we went to dinner at III Forks- this really great steak restaurant in town. Davis took my mom, Nikki and I out to say thanks for all the help while he's been focused on finding a job. It was AMAZING. Such a thoughtful guy, that Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment